100% Meant to Beeswax Ceramic Candle
"These candles are lit." -My best friend
Locally sourced organic beeswax is hand poured into a beautiful hand thrown stoneware tumbler to create our special edition 100% Meant to Beeswax Ceramic Candle. These will carry you through generations, first to warm the ambience, then to warm your drink, warm your desktop, warm a plant, you get the idea...you'll be cozy for a long time. These are classically cool, or shall we say, classically warm.
The purchase of these gorgeous candles supports four small family owned businesses, along with your impactful donation.
- Wax: 100% Organic Beeswax locally sourced from Little Bee of CT & a dash of Coconut Oil.
- Wick: 100% Organic Hemp & 100% Beeswax
- Ceramic Tumbler: Handmade by New Albion Clayworks on a family farm in the Western NY hills.
- Hand poured in CT by Gorditas Candles, a Woman-Owned small business focused on zero waste practices.
- Dimensions: 10oz mug
4.5 Oreos high. Oreos not included.
Benefits of 100% Beeswax Candles
- Beeswax is natural, non-toxic, sustainable & renewable.
- Beeswax candles burn very clean, producing hardly any soot.
- Beeswax candles release negative ions when burned which clean the air of dust, pollens, & odors.
- Beeswax burns longer than other waxes and does not drip.
- Beeswax burns brighter with the same light spectrum as the sun.