Rock On Goods x Apolis Market Tote
Your purchase helps break the poverty cycle through The Bangladesh Project, where the artisans who made your bag receive Fair Trade-certified wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund. As durable as it is stylish, the Market Tote is a super cute jute tote that is your new go-to high quality, everyday essential. Featuring our signature embroidery, you will spread the love of doing good by rocking this chic, sustainable tote! Pair with the Mini Tote for maximum sustainable style.
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 15" high, 5.5" deep, a 5" x 7" inside pocket, with an 11" drop under the handles
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
- Location: Saidpur, Bangladesh
- Factory Code: BAN-LAT33.7099/LON90.4071
Apolis: Your purchase helps shape the kind of world we live in. Our model of Advocacy Through Industry is a revolutionary way to harness the power of business to create social change. This model is founded on the simple idea that people can live better lives when they are given equal access to the global marketplace.
Every market bag is handcrafted in Bangladesh by people who receive Fair Trade-certified wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund. We believe that the commonality between currencies, flags and languages is people. It is people who are the innovators, the advocates, and the revolutionaries. Apolis is a small group of social entrepreneurs who believe that the most valuable practice in creating lasting change is by investing in people.