Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls are handmade from 100% premium organic New Zealand wool. They naturally soften and fluff your laundry as their movement helps separate your fabrics allowing the heat to better flow between them. This will reduce wrinkles, static cling, and will help you sensibly reduce drying time. They're also just plain adorable, and you will smile every time you find one under the couch...or is that just me? Scent them with your favorite essential oil to make laundry a little more glamorous.
Choose from 4 dazzling designs:
- 6 pack of Hearts: $28.00
- 6 pack of Stars $28.00
- 6 Pack of Penguins $28.00
- 4 Pack with 1 Earth & 3 White: $20.00
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 6" x 3"
- Material: 100% premium organic New Zealand wool
- Dyes: Eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG)
- Eco-friendly Features: Reusable for 1000+ times, completely biodegradable, chemical free, scent free, hypoallergenic, and baby safe.
- Handmade with love by Nepali artisans in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu.
- Conditions: Fair wages in ethical working conditions, medical care, education, and purpose to empower people while respecting nature and animals. Our artisans are creative women from underprivileged communities, striving for a better life for them and their families.
- Impact: Friendsheep plants one tree towards permanent reforestation for every item sold, so far, they've reforested over 445 acres of land.